How To Make A Video
Send us a 10-20 minute video showing us WHAT MAKES YOU – YOU. Make your video as personal as possible. You must have someone else record you so you are on camera the whole time. Make sure we can see and hear you clearly. Be as creative, big and bold as you can! There is no "right" or "wrong" thing to say on video, we just want to get to know you.
We need to get to know your PERSONALITY and SEE YOU IN ACTION!!! SHOW US YOUR JOB, LIFESTYLE & FAMILY. Show us what is important to you. If you are married, have kids or have a girlfriend/boyfriend, quickly have them introduce themselves. Brag about yourself!! If you do not tell us...we will never know.
POINTS TO HIT:
- Start with your name, height, weight and where you reside.
- Show us, don't just tell us, why you need to lose the weight. If you have a daily activity you have trouble with, actually have someone film you doing it. If you want to fit into your old skinny jeans, show us those jeans! If you have not always been overweight, show us a photo from your past.
- Let us know why you are a great candidate for the show.
- Take us to your favorite restaurant(s) and show us what you eat and/or show us your refrigerator/pantry. If you hide your food, show us your secret hiding spots.
- What sets you apart from the crowd? What are you passionate about? What are your hobbies and interests? What organizations are you involved with?
- How does your weight affect you? Your life? Your work? Your relationships?
REGARDING VIDEO FORMAT:
- We accept videos on DVD or Mini-DV. We DO NOT accept home videos on Hi-8 and mini DVDs.
- You can send your video via the internet using Vimeo.com. Be sure to SET THE VIDEO TO UNLISTED. This will allow your video to remain private to the public while giving anyone with the link access to it.
- Note: If you are unable to upload to Vimeo.com due to technical issues then you may try YouTube.com but please try Vimeo.com first, as it is the preferred uploading method. You will still need to mark your video(s) as UNLISTED.
SUBMITTING YOUR VIDEO:
- Your package must be post marked no later than April 29, 2013.
- Please clearly label the video AND VIDEO CASE with: your name, CONTACT INFO and "EMWLE4 HT."
- If you chose to edit your video, you MUST send us a copy of the UN-EDITED footage as well as your final edited version. Please send these in the SAME package or if uploading then send us both links and label them accordingly.
MAKE A COPY OF YOUR VIDEO TO HAVE FOR YOURSELF IN CASE ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO YOUR VIDEO SUBMISSION.
- PLEASE NOTE: All submissions will become the sole property of Eyeworks once submitted, and will not be returned to you, whether or not you are selected for the series.
MAIL YOUR APPLICATION, PHOTO & VIDEO TO:
ATTN. EMWLE4 Casting Team
3650 Redondo Beach Ave,
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
OR YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR APPLICATION, PHOTO & VIDEO LINK(S) TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You MUST submit all three (3) together, in the same email.
- In the subject of the email please type your name, city/state and HT submission (i.e., Jane Doe – Atlanta, GA - HT Submission)
- To Email your application: Print it, fill it out and then scan and email it as an attachment
- You can send multiple links if needed
Please note that audition times and dates, and application submission deadlines, are subject to change as determined by the producers. All those considered for the series will be required to submit and sign additional documents (which may include, without limitation, a participant agreement, waiver, and series rules) in order to be considered to participate in the series. If there is any conflict between the information on this website and these additional documents, the documents shall control.